Berryshair Hair Care
Human hair is from the virgin girl vendor, all the hair cuticles come in the same direction, so the human hair bundle is tangle-free, and not easy to mess with. There wasn’t white hair in, the hair color is natural and without any chemicals. Virgin hair is the bouncy, healthy, and full end, with no split, and no lice. Virgin hair is 100% Unprocessed human hair, tangle-free, and shedding-free. The hair can be dyed, styled, and permed.
Even though Berryshair hair is 100% human hair bundles, the hair needs good care to keep them well because the hair can’t absorb the nutrition from the human head. There are some tips on how to care the hair
How to wash the hair?
- Step1: Prepare warm water, and wet your Virgin human hair weave with warm water. Put some hair shampoo into the water, but the Virgin human hair was weaved into the sink. Wait for 5-10 minutes, grasp the hair, please don’t twist it in order to avoid the hair matte.
- Step2: Repeat the last step 3 -5 times, and fresh the Virgin human hair with clean water till there won’t have shampoo on it. Then apply some hair conditioner on the hair, and wait for at least 5 minutes. After that, clean the conditioner with warm water.
- Step3: Use the towel to absorb the water on the Virgin human hair weave, make sure don’t twist it, or it will make the hair split.
- Step4: Put the hair on the stand or hang it to dry it in the air. Please don’t use the blow drier, it will make your Virgin human hair dry and lost glossy.
Tips1: Please remember to use warm water, the water too hot or too cold will destroy the hair cuticle. Use the wide-tooth to comb your hair, if your hair is curly Virgin human hair, please don’t use a brush. All these notes can make your hair last longer and be nice.
What shampoo is good for Virgin Human Hair ?
There are many shampoos on the market, but we can’t give you a brand to use. Our customers from the whole world, different areas use different brands of shampoo. The best way is that you can go to the hair salon, and the hairstylist will give you the professional suggestion about which shampoo can be used on your human hair weave.
How to care the curly hair?
Curly hair is easy to tangle than straight hair just like our born hair. The hair is tangled due to drying, Oil & Dirt build-up, Saltwater, and so on.
So the hair needs to be washed once a weekend, or twice weekend to keep the hair smooth and avoid tangles.
- Wash and deep condition the hair usually (twice a week)
- Detangled the hair gently
- Put mild shampoo to warm water and wash hair until clean. Take a little amount of hair conditioner dissolved in warm water, then put the hair inside, soak out after 5 minutes.
- Keep the hair dry naturally, Do not expose it to the sun.
- Don't comb hair when it is still wet! Comb the hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush and for the wavy and curly, use some hair gel to help keep the texture after washing.
- Avoid overuse of hot roller and flat-irons, which will hurt the life of hair easily, when restyling or dyeing the hair, use some nutrition water or a protestant.
How to Swim With a Hair Weave?
It is important to be careful when swimming with a hair weave, especially if the glue has been used to help hold your extensions. Chlorine and other chemicals in the water--as well as salt from the ocean--can break down the glue and build up in the braids. This is not healthy for your hair and it can loosen your weave. Although it is best to stay out of the pool and ocean while you have extensions, wearing a swim cap will help prevent chemicals and salt from saturating your hair and damaging your weave braids and glue.
- Braid your hair in large sections and pile it on your head. This will make it easier to put on the swim cap.
- Put on a swim cap, It won't completely protect your hair, but it will go a long way toward protecting your weave.
- After swimming, remove the large braids you made to put your hair under the swim cap and take a warm shower. Be sure to completely saturate your hair, and pay close attention to the weave braids.
- Shampoo and condition your hair and rinse very well. Repeat if you think your hair really soaked up the pool water.
- Dry your hair thoroughly with a low-heat blow-dryer. Check your weave, if any of the weave braids feel loose or if you find a lot of shedding, see your hairstylist have it repaired.